Abide on Beischer is located within an existing neighbourhood precinct and as such, it is important for our guests to be fair to our neighbours, so please ensure noise is kept to an acceptable level during your stay.
At Abide on Beischer we value and respect your choice in staying with us and to further strengthen our commitment to you we have designed the following terms and conditions.
Please be assured we do not want to make our terms and conditions an exhaustive list, however we do care for our brand new boutique townhouses whilst providing our guests with the comfort, security and privacy during your stay with us.
Payment of your deposit or the total fee for your booking indicates your acceptance of the following Abide on Beischer Terms and Conditions.
- Check-In Time 2.00pm and Check-Out Time 10.00am (we would appreciate being contacted with your estimated time of arrival if outside of normal check-in time).
- We accept Master Card, Visa Card, or Direct Deposit.
- Credit card details are required at the time of booking to cover any damages or extraordinary cleaning.
- We ask for a deposit of 50% of your total fee to be paid to secure your booking and that full payment is made at least 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- In the event of a cancellation, we ask that this is made 7 days (or more) before your arrival check-in for a full refund, any cancellation that is made less than the 7 day period will incur your initial full deposit being forfeited. No refund is available for cancellations within 48 hours of check-in time.
- There is no tenancy or other rights created under any landlord or tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO PARTY POLICY.
- NO SMOKING PROPERTY (includes any part of the Property).
- Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
- Any Damage to the Property or Items removed from the Property will incur additional costs.
- Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Any additional requests can be considered at an additional cost.
- Guests are expected to leave the townhouse as they found it upon arrival (clean and tidy condition).